Naruto - Go !!! Naruto - Go !!!

wow.

i'm a major naruto fan and flashes like these are hard to come around. you have achieved some very great. best naruto flash ever!

Anti Bat 2.0 Anti Bat 2.0

wewt!

i see a fav comic author has come to newgrounds. and her first flash is neat! me think scorchy is to hyper and random....like me! ^.^ anywayz. it's nice to see you here at last (first psy then al..*cough* Mr O.M.A) i think everyone should be more hyper and random. lets do that together and make the world for us lol jk (it ain't a bad idea though). anywayz great job!

Lounge Baby Got Back Lounge Baby Got Back

O_O

just. O_O To weird. dog singing and saying she got a big butt is to akward. O.o i vote 5 cause i am confused XD!

YellowZoot responds:

Dogs like to sniff butts, what's so hard to figure out? Besides..it's a cartoon.

Clock Sim Valentine Clock Sim Valentine

o.o

o.o

Ragnarok Guild Sprites Ragnarok Guild Sprites

wery good but....

where inn the world did you get the sprites???

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

suweet!

nice. never get bored with this. and if your gonna make another version of this (or something like this) here are my ideas: make more sounds, make a crowd, make it so you can download the music to your pc, and add more characters. real nice stuff yo!

heres my song(and i hope it works):
2---82---4-2--8999----8888893---3-----999---4-1-------4-1-9
983---1---0---0---77889---a---b7-8---1-------9---1---b----3-
5-bbc---1---1---666-0---bbb2---1---2---3-4---bbc------------
------------------------------------------------------------
----------------

Mix Your Own Styrus Mix Your Own Styrus

you notice that...

you just wasted time? you should keep made songs to yourslef and make your won instead =D