Naruto - Go !!! Naruto - Go !!!

wow.

i'm a major naruto fan and flashes like these are hard to come around. you have achieved some very great. best naruto flash ever!

Anti Bat 2.0 Anti Bat 2.0

wewt!

i see a fav comic author has come to newgrounds. and her first flash is neat! me think scorchy is to hyper and random....like me! ^.^ anywayz. it's nice to see you here at last (first psy then al..*cough* Mr O.M.A) i think everyone should be more hyper and random. lets do that together and make the world for us lol jk (it ain't a bad idea though). anywayz great job!

Lounge Baby Got Back Lounge Baby Got Back

O_O

just. O_O To weird. dog singing and saying she got a big butt is to akward. O.o i vote 5 cause i am confused XD!

YellowZoot responds:

Dogs like to sniff butts, what's so hard to figure out? Besides..it's a cartoon.

Meet Starmanclock Meet Starmanclock

i don't care what other people say about CC\LL

they are great. kukukuku! i mean whats the deal people hating them? i don't see it.....hmmm. anywayz. so um. (i am forced to but more here lol) and um. yeah. <3 CC\LL!

Starmanclock responds:

Thanks for giving all 10's my work. ^_^ I think I am going to start a series very soon.....

Konoha Talent Show Konoha Talent Show

XD!!!!!!!!!

LOLWTFROFLOMGICANTBREATH!!!!!! that was funny. i wonder how you got them to sing (moving mouths lol) anywayz. i will voe 5 on this everyday till front page lol. you have some talent there! that was pretty swell. thank you!

MisterInu responds:

Wow...I'm glad you liked it. But you don't have to vote 5 on it everyday. Just once would be fine as it is. Let's just say that how I got them to sing is a "Mister Inu" secret. Lol! Thanks for your input!

Numa Numa C/Lock Numa Numa C/Lock

nice.

i like the numa numa dancing and the c/locks. but i never expected this. very, very nice. <3(right way?) CC\LL!!!

HaloQuickie#1 HaloQuickie#1

now thats what i call &quot;n00b-ish luck&quot;

hehehe. the was a bit funny. me likes. me votes 5.

guXit responds:

Glad you like it :D!

PubeMuppet@D&amp;amp;D PubeMuppet@D&D

hehehe.

nice, pube muppet is funny. me likes, me votes 5.

ThePurityClock responds:

Yay!

Dance Time!!1twelve! Dance Time!!1twelve!

cool.

i liked it. i press your clock you look a bit kirby-ish. weird huh. o.o

overall: good job

I suck at flash I suck at flash

o.0

(';o;') omg teh ryhno gonna hit ya!

weird movie there.